Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Product Review: L'Oreal Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse

UPDATE: (7/2015) You can still buy this product through Amazon.

My latest product review is on the new L'Oreal Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse.  This product is designed to be an anti-aging eye cream with a pulsator that massages the cream around the eye to pulse away puffiness and reduce dark circles and wrinkles for brighter, smoother eyes.  With highly visible, dark circles under my eyes, I find it hard to completely cover them with makeup, so this product gave great promise.

Review: This eye cream goes on very light and creamy; it feels lovely on the skin.  The micro-pulse is a cool tool for massaging under the eye and it worked well; it wasn't too rough on the more delicate skin around my eyes.

The disappointing result was that there were no results!  Even by looking at the before and after photos I took, there was not any difference with my dark circles and under eye puffiness.  After four weeks of using the product, there was no visible improvement.  For the money, there may be another product that will offer a better benefit.  That being said, someone who does not have profound dark circles as I do may see more of an overall improvement.

Disclosure:  I received this product free through BzzAgent (http://www.bzzagent.com) review program.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own. 
Post a Comment