Sunday, April 24, 2011

Product Review: We took the Silk 10 Day Challenge!

Our family recently took the "Silk's 10 Day Challenge."  I had personally Silk a long time ago, probably when it first came out on the market, and I wasn't too crazy about it. It has been some time, so trying this challenge was an opportunity to see if I had changed my mind.

For the challenge, we tried the Silk "light" flavors, which are definitely the best in my opinion. We tried the Light Original for cereal and regular consumption. My kids, however, loved the Light Chocolate the best -- I could hardly get any of it for myself! It was the fasted consumed Silk in our home.

It appears that for our entire family, this challenge was a success.  In the future I will continue to buy the Silk Light flavors, since my entire family enjoys them and they are quite affordable.

Disclosure:  I received this product free through BzzAgent (http://www.bzzagent.com) review program.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own. 
Post a Comment